Abuela’s Mojo Marinade is a total flavor punch into any recipe. There is nothing like fresh mojo. Can store bought mojo save the day? Absolutely. We are in no way insisting that you make fresh mojo all the time, or even most of the time. What we are saying, is that fresh mojo is definitely worth it some of the time.
Abuela’s Mojo Marinade is such a great little secret Ace up your sleeve. By just taking these simple ingredients, you can quickly elevate a basic chicken, or pork recipe. On the average every day, may seem like unnecessary extra step. We hear you. So just keep it in mind next time you are up for making a fun Sunday Family Dinner or for getting your turkey ready for roasting or the big heavy hitter for any Cuban cook, Noche Buena.
If you’re looking for a good Mojo Turkey Recipe, check ours out HERE.
Abuela’s Mojo Marinade
- 2 heads of garlic, separated and peeled
- Juice of 8 limes
- Juice and zest of 4 -5 oranges
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Add everything in a blender or food processor and blend up until the garlic is very finely minced.