This Green Herb Dipping Sauce is somewhere between a chimichurri and a salsa verde. Such an easy and delicious sauce you can just to have handy all week. It’s the perfect sauce for any
vegetable or protein. Or add more lemon and some vinegar and it becomes a delicious vinaigrette for salad.
What you need:
- 1 ½ cups of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, slightly smashed
- ½ cup of chopped parsley
- ¼ cup of chopped chives or green onions
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place everything in a bowl and mix. Let sit for a few minutes and serve.
Voila! Serve it with our yummy Steak and Shrimp Pinchos or on the side of the next BBQ cookout you have.