This Roasted Corn with Yogurt recipe is going to be your new favorite go-to this summer if you’re planning on hosting any BBQs or gatherings.
You can’t go wrong with this Roasted Corn recipe. The flavor of this corn is reminiscent of the corn Ani’s mom always makes which is boiled in milk and butter. This recipe has all those flavors but with a minor twist, there is an intensely roasted element.
It is hard to go wrong when you throw corn in the oven. Corn is perfect on it’s own with just a little salt and pepper just thrown in the oven and roasted, but this recipe adds a little more pow. This Roasted Corn with Yogurt recipe will be a great side dish for anything on the grill.
Roasted Corn with YogurtCourse: SidesCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
4 ears of corn, husked and cut in half (you will end up with 8 small pieces)
3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
Juice of 1 lime
4 tablespoons of softened butter
2 teaspoons of the seasoning of your choice (I like using something that has paprika like Old Bay because it will give the corn great color)
1 – 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the corn in a baking dish. Brush the corn pieces with yogurt and squeeze the lime, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of water in the bottom of the baking dish. This will ensure the corn stays very moist.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. If you want a little more char on your corn you can broil it for 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as the corn is finished brush with butter and sprinkle with some more salt. Serve while it’s still warm.