You know we are big fans of sheet pan recipes over here and this Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe is no exception. Your taco Tuesday meal can be ready in less than 30 minutes, thanks to these quick cooking and tasty shrimp.
Let’s jump right in!
Serve the most delicious Sheet Pan: Shrimp Fajitas with:
- Lime wedges
- Fresh Cilantro
- Warm tortillas
- Our Avocado Crema or Guacamole
- Sour cream
- Crumbled cotija cheese
Sheet Pan: Shrimp FajitasCourse: EntreeCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
2 pounds of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 red pepper sliced
1 zucchini, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
¼ cup of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt and freshly cracked pepper
¼ teaspoon of paprika
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
6 flour tortillas
Garnish with cilantro and limes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the shrimp and vegetables on top. Be sure everything fits in one layer so it can cook evenly.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the shrimp and veggies and toss. Add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Toss again so everything is completely coated.
- Place into oven on the top rack. Roast for 5 minutes. Shake the pan and move everything around. Broil for 3-4 minutes until the veggies are charred and the pink are pink and opaque.
- Transfer to a plate and serve hot with tortillas and any of your favorite garnishes.